Request Medical Records
Medical Records Department
Hours of Operation:
Monday — Friday
8:00am — 5:00pm (Open during the lunch hour)
Phone- (661) 316-6024
Fax- (661) 852-6355
To request a copy of your medical records:
- Download this document.
- Complete the document.
- Send the document along with a copy of a valid identification or proof of having the authority to request records to one of the following:
- EMAIL: HISBFL@bakersfieldhearthospital.com
- FAX: 661-852-6355
- HAND DELIVER: to HIM Department located in the CCMC medical office building at 2901 Sillect Ave, 2nd floor, Suite 200, Bakersfield CA 93308
- You may pick up your records in our office or request they be mailed to you.
- You may also request your records be emailed to you if you authorize us to do so.
What is a Valid Identification:
Medical records will not be released without the requestor providing proper identification. A government issues identification is required. If you are requesting records for someone other than yourself, you must provide proof of having the authority to do so, such as:
- Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Living Will
- Executor of the Estate
- Court order/Conservatorship appointed by the court